We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes which include, some or all, of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of the customer.
- To identify and prevent fraud.
- To enhance the security of our networks and information systems.
- To better understand how people, interact with our social media and web sites.
- To provide postal communications which we think will be of benefit and interest to you.
- To determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and our advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in the highest regard and take into account all of your data protection right under any and all current UK legislation.
You have the right to object to this processing at any time. If you wish to do so, please opt out by emailing email@example.com
Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above which may be of benefit to you.
This new policy doesn’t change the way that we handle your data. We will only use and store the minimum amount of data required and will not share any personal data with any third party without prior consent